Thank you for visiting and shopping at Hempura. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
What are Hempura’s order processing times?
- All customer orders are processed the same day if ordered before 3 pm Monday to Friday.
- Orders are usually not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Hempura Delivery Information
- We are obliged to deliver to the address on an item, and not the name.
- We strongly recommend using a private address to ensure you receive your parcel and prevent your parcel being lost.
- If you use a public/business location as the delivery address, Hempura is not liable if the parcel is lost after delivery and a signature is present on the tracking.
Where does Hempura ship to?
Hempura ships only to countries that are part of the EU or the EEA where cannabidiol (CBD) is legal for retail sale. You may find details on which countries are part of the EU and EEA here: https://www.gov.uk/eu-eea.
Please note: The above list is susceptible to change due to international laws surrounding hemp and cannabis. If you believe CBD is legal in your country within the EU, please Contact Us and we will investigate.
This list does not indicate where CBD is legal.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
UK National Orders
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Delivery estimates apply to orders placed before 3 pm and only apply to weekdays.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 working days): Free
DPD Next Working Day (order by 3 pm Mon-Fri): £3.98
* DPD also offers extra delivery and tracking options such as a time slot for the delivery, delivering to a safe place or changing the date of the delivery.
EU International Orders
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
DHL – EU Packet Plus (2 to 5 working days): £6.98
DHL – EU Next Day (1 to 2 working days): £15.98
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout, dependant on weight and destination
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the UK. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive tracking information once our warehouse has received your order, usually within around 2 hours of payment being received, and again once it has been dispatched. You can even track the progress of your order through the fulfilment centre: picking, packing and dispatch.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Hempura is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Hempura cannot be held liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. But if you received your order damaged, please contact us to discuss a replacement
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before contacting us.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.